Author: J-Marrie Dadivas
•9:13 AM

Every person born in this world in order to live harmoniously and to fulfill their goals in life. And I am one of those persons wants to live a comfortable and happy lifestyle. I am just a simple citizen in this country to ambition that things.

But I have no choice, so my ambition is simple; to pursue my college degree, to have a stable job in order to sustain my daily needs, to build my harmonious family, to help my parents and my siblings, to build my dream house and to purchase my brand new car.
Those simple things in this world, is my dreams that I want to fulfill in order to live comfortable and harmoniously.
May God Bless Me!
|
This entry was posted on 9:13 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: